Ultratech Engineers, a competent and leading NDT laboratory offering its services to domestic and international clients in compliance with international standard, is totally commited to:
- Pursue good professional practises and quality radiography testing while serving valued customers.
- Consistently maintain standard of service in terms of radiographs [i] sensitivity: 2% or better, [ii] Density: 2 to 4.0 and [iii] minimum reshoots and better than acceptable quality.
- Generate error free and technically valid observations and interpretations in form of a radiography test report in accordance with quality management system.
- Demonstrate that gamma and X-ray radiography is always carried out in accordance with stated relevant ASTM/ASME codes, EN standards and customer's requirements,consistently serve customers and thereby earn national and international recognistion.
Our Quality Objective
hold our current status of one of the leading quality conscious NDT laboratory that operates a management system, is technically competent and is able to generate technically valid observations and test results.
- Consitently maintain radiographs sensitivity 2% or better and density within 2 to 4 for all the test reports.
- Produce acceptable quality of radiographs in first attempt to avoid reshoots and thus save on time, money and inconvenience.
- Demonstrate that gamma and X-ray radiography is always carried out in accordance with stated ASTM/ASME codes, EN standards and customer's requirements, consistently serve customers and thereby earn nationa and international recognistion.
- Offer test reports within 24 hours after completion of radiography job subject to receipt of jobs as per schedule.
- Entertain emergencies of the customers with positive mind set.